How we can have effective lightening hair consultations?
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR GOALS
These questions will help you understand what your client is trying to achieve by coming to you in the first place, which can help you manage expectations and set a rough time frame to completion.1. What is your hair’s current color, texture, etc.?
2. What do you want to achieve?
3. What is your timeline? Is there an important event or date that you are working towards? An example might be a wedding, birthday, vacation, or reunion.
4. Are you okay with the idea of multiple sessions to achieve you goals, or do you want a one-and-done approach?
5. How much are you willing to invest in your hair today, and does that include take-home products?
6. Is it important to you that you maintain length?
7. What have you done with your hair in the past that you’ve really loved?
8. What have you done with your hair in the past that you’ve really disliked?
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE
By us understanding your lifestyle, we can ensure that whatever treatment or service we are suggesting (and ultimately providing) will mesh with the bigger picture.9. What is your job? Do you need to wear your hair a certain way for the job? Are you exposed to different substances or chemicals that might impact color lasting?
10. Do you have children?
11. Do you do a lot of socializing?
12. Especially in summer months, do you do a lot of swimming?
QUESTIONS ABOUT HAIR CARE
Hair care routines and rituals can impact the longevity of the treatments we perform, so it’s critical that we understand how you will be caring for your hair if we are going to deliver results that you will be happy with.
13. How do you like to get ready in the morning?
14. What products do you use for styling?
15. What tools (like curlers, flatirons, etc.) do you use for styling?
16. How do you style or part your hair?
17. How often do you want to have to visit the salon for upkeep?
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY