COVID-19 UPDATES + BOOKING
WE ARE OPEN AS OF FEBRUARY 2nd
**In order to keep you and our staff safe, we have new safety procedures and requirements to have an appointment:
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Call the salon to cancel and we will reschedule your appointment at least 48 hrs prior to appointment (cancellation fee will be waived).
- “No shows” will be subject to cancellation charge.
- No guests, children or pets. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before check-in. If earlier, we ask that you please wait in your car. When you arrive, please text our front desk at 760.720.2946
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you or leave in the car. We will not be providing closet space.
- Masks and face coverings are required at all times. If you forget yours, you can purchase one for $5.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- Must sign a client release form.
- Must wash hands or sanitize upon entry.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted, unless necessary for medical reasons. We will also not be providing coffee or tea during this time, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container.