ORIBE GOLD LUST HAIR OIL
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
This luxuriously light oil absorbs instantly to restore hair to its prime. Infused with a rich blend of jasmine, edelweiss flower, lychee, sandalwood, cassis, bergamot and argan extracts, each protective drop penetrates the hair to deeply condition, strengthen and smooth—imparting intense nourishment and incredible shine. Works wonders on dry, damaged and color-treated hair…Liquid gold.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply throughout damp hair as a pre-shampoo or overnight treatment. Use on damp hair before blow drying for heat protection or apply to dry hair for extra luster, conditioning and frizz control. Use on dry hair before going in the sun for protection.
- Luxurious lightweight oil
- Penetrates the hair shaft to restore, strengthen and condition damaged locks
- Provides heat protection and reduces dry time
- Adds high shine and silkiness while detangling and reducing frizz
- Helps prevent damage and protect hair without weighing it down
- A Special Blend of Emollients conditionsand softens hair without weighing it down.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Argan Oil adds lightweight shine, softens, reduces frizz and improves hairâ€™s condition and manageability, all while shielding against UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Jasmine Oil helps combat dry, itchy scalp and enhances shine.
- Cassis Seed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-3 acids, which moisturize and strengthen.
- Shea Butter, rich in Vitamin F, moisturizes and softens dry and damaged hair, adding luster and helping protect against further damage.
- Sandalwood Extract, Amur Cork Tree Bark Extract and Barley Extract forma proprietary blend optimized to stimulate the hair cuticle, enhance moisture content, repair split ends and improve overall hair aesthetics.